Goodbye, Summer! Hello, Fall!
How to transition your wardrobe for the new season
Adios, summer! It’s been real. Fall is officially here, which means it’s time to put away your summer wardrobe. Wrong!
With our style tips, you can wear your warm-weather favorites with new, cool-weather pieces. So, bring out your transitional sweaters and boots or stock up on new clothing for the fall season ahead with our handy guide below.
1. Layer Up: Nasty Gal Double or Nothing Convertible Trench Coat
2. Drape Your Blazer: Zara Buttoned Blazer
3. Add Tights: BP. Opaque Tights
4. Sweaters with Skirts: Viktor & Rolf Cropped Sweater
5. A-Boot Time: KG by Kurt Geiger Wizard Suede & Leather Knee High Boot
6. Go Preppy: H&M Beaded Sweatshirt
7. Add a Scarf: ASOS Tassel Infinity Scarf in Open Weave
8. Boyfriend Jeans: Zara Ripped Denim
9. Cashmere Cardigans: Babaton Beekman Sweater
How will you transition your summer wardrobe for fall?